Regarding the Renewal of the Official Website
Tokyu Stay thanks all of our customers for their continued support.
The official website was renewed on May 9, 2022, to improve its usability for our customers.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the following changes may cause. Please be sure to check the points below and confirm whether they affect you.
Any member information registered before May 8, 2022 will not be carried over after May 9, 2022. Members who registered before May 8, 2022, will need to register their information again.
Registered members will be able to take advantage of membership pricing when staying at our hotels.
Click the link next if you wish to view, change, or cancel a reservation made on May 8, 2022 or earlier.
- People who became members under the old membership system can log in by entering their old member information (e-mail address, password) for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of any reservations made before May 8, 2022.
- Both members under the old membership system and those who aren’t members can enter the reservation number given in the reservation confirmation e-mail and their e-mail address for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of said reservation.
* Guests who have forgotten their reservation number should please make a direct inquiry with the branch hotel where they made their reservation.
- Those who have completed their member registration on the new site can confirm their details via My Page.
- If you have not completed your member registration, be sure to check your reservation email.
All of our hotels offer spacious rooms in which our guests can leisurely relax.
Our breakfasts are served in partnership with Tsukiji Uogashi Shokudo,
Sushizanmai Honten/Bekkan,and the Hoshino Café Tsukiji Branch.
The stores are located in the Tsukiji Outer Market.
- Tsukiji Uogashi Shokudo
Enjoy a breakfast set from one of six stores.
- Sushizanmai Honten/Bekkan
Choose from either Zuke-don (seasoned tuna bowl) or Maguro-don (fresh tuna bowl).
Both are served with soup and a fried egg.
- Hoshino Café Tsukiji Branch
Choose from one of the four items below. Cafe drink included.
1) Thick cut toast & boiled egg or mini pancakes, 2) Salad & pancakes,
3) Croque monsieur with Hokkaido corn,
4) Seasonal item (changes depending on the time of year)
With any of these, you also get your choice of a bottomless cup of coffee,
baked goods, or a retail drip coffee bag.
- Tsukiji Outer Market
- Differs depending on the store
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Differs depending on the store)
- 800 JPY (tax incl.)
Guests can take full advantage of our services and amenities
to enjoy their typical lifestyle while staying at our hotels.
Each and every one of our staff will help ensure guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
See information about our hotels below.
- Nearest station
- Located a 4-minute walk from exit 1 of Tsukiji Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
- Located a 4-minute walk from exit A1 of Tsukijishijo Station on the Toei Oedo Line.
- Located a 5-minute walk from exit 6 of Higashi-Ginza Station on the Toei Asakusa Line.
- Located a 8-minute walk from exit 4 of Shintomicho Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.
- 4-11-5 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045