All of our hotels offer spacious rooms in which our guests can leisurely relax.
Our breakfasts are served in partnership with Tsukiji Uogashi Shokudo,
Sushizanmai Honten/Bekkan,and the Hoshino Café Tsukiji Branch.
The stores are located in the Tsukiji Outer Market.
- Tsukiji Uogashi Shokudo
Enjoy a breakfast set from one of six stores.
- Sushizanmai Honten/Bekkan
Choose from either Zuke-don (seasoned tuna bowl) or Maguro-don (fresh tuna bowl).
Both are served with soup and a fried egg.
- Hoshino Café Tsukiji Branch
Choose from one of the four items below. Cafe drink included.
1) Thick cut toast & boiled egg or mini pancakes, 2) Salad & pancakes,
3) Croque monsieur with Hokkaido corn,
4) Seasonal item (changes depending on the time of year)
With any of these, you also get your choice of a bottomless cup of coffee,
baked goods, or a retail drip coffee bag.
- Tsukiji Outer Market
- Differs depending on the store
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Differs depending on the store)
- 800 JPY (tax incl.)
Guests can take full advantage of our services and amenities
to enjoy their typical lifestyle while staying at our hotels.
Each and every one of our staff will help ensure guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
See information about our hotels below.
- Nearest station
- Located a 4-minute walk from exit 1 of Tsukiji Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
- Located a 4-minute walk from exit A1 of Tsukijishijo Station on the Toei Oedo Line.
- Located a 5-minute walk from exit 6 of Higashi-Ginza Station on the Toei Asakusa Line.
- Located a 8-minute walk from exit 4 of Shintomicho Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.
- 4-11-5 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045