Regarding the Renewal of the Official Website
Tokyu Stay thanks all of our customers for their continued support.
The official website was renewed on May 9, 2022, to improve its usability for our customers.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the following changes may cause. Please be sure to check the points below and confirm whether they affect you.
Any member information registered before May 8, 2022 will not be carried over after May 9, 2022. Members who registered before May 8, 2022, will need to register their information again.
Registered members will be able to take advantage of membership pricing when staying at our hotels.
Click the link next if you wish to view, change, or cancel a reservation made on May 8, 2022 or earlier.
- People who became members under the old membership system can log in by entering their old member information (e-mail address, password) for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of any reservations made before May 8, 2022.
- Both members under the old membership system and those who aren’t members can enter the reservation number given in the reservation confirmation e-mail and their e-mail address for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of said reservation.
* Guests who have forgotten their reservation number should please make a direct inquiry with the branch hotel where they made their reservation.
- Those who have completed their member registration on the new site can confirm their details via My Page.
- If you have not completed your member registration, be sure to check your reservation email.
All of our hotels offer spacious rooms in which our guests can leisurely relax.
【Floor space：37 square meters / Bed size：1.1 meters / sleeps 3 guests】
A washer/dryer is also available in the room, making it perfect for light business or leisure trips. This room is equipped with an easy-to-use kitchenette along with utensils and cutlery for basic cooking. The bathroom is spacious enough that you may stretch out and relax, making it a perfect space to recuperate after a day of travel or business. The shower booth is also located in a room, separated from the bathroom. A studio bed can be added to accommodate up to 4 guests. * An additional charge of 3,240 JPY (tax incl.) per night will be billed for reservations of 4 guests.
We have prepared "Stay de Breakfast Hors d'oeuvres" for you to enjoy at your leisure in your room.
With a main dish of 9 kinds of hors d'oeuvres (Japanese style, western style, or Japanese-western style, changing daily),
this breakfast set also offers a choice of a rice ball made with Nanatsuboshi rice from Hokkaido or bread,
as well as your choice of miso soup or the soup of the day.
A new style of breakfast that you bring back to your room and eat when you like,
made from only select ingredients so it's good for you and without added preservatives.
Claiming your breakfast:
You can turn in your breakfast voucher in the 3rd floor lobby from 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM to receive your breakfast.
How to eat it: Please warm it in the microwave in your room before eating.
- Lobby on the 3rd floor
- 9 kinds of hors d’oeuvres (Japanese style, western style, or Japanese-western style, changing daily)
- Either a Hokkaido Nanatsuboshi rice ball or bread
- Either miso soup or the soup of the day * Please keep in mind that foods and soups are on a first-come, first-served basis, and that selections may be limited.
- 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM (last order at 9:30)
- 1,200 JPY (tax incl.)
Guests can take full advantage of our services and amenities
to enjoy their typical lifestyle while staying at our hotels.
Each and every one of our staff will help ensure guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
See information about our hotels below.
A multipurpose room is available in the lobby on the 3rd floor. The room is perfect for desk work, meetings, and other work-related activities.
- Nearest station
- Located a 3-minute walk from Yotsuya Station on the JR Chuo Line.
- Located a 3-minute walk from Yotsuya Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Namboku Line.
- 2-1-3 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0004