Regarding the Renewal of the Official Website
Tokyu Stay thanks all of our customers for their continued support.
The official website was renewed on May 9, 2022, to improve its usability for our customers.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the following changes may cause. Please be sure to check the points below and confirm whether they affect you.
Any member information registered before May 8, 2022 will not be carried over after May 9, 2022. Members who registered before May 8, 2022, will need to register their information again.
Registered members will be able to take advantage of membership pricing when staying at our hotels.
Click the link next if you wish to view, change, or cancel a reservation made on May 8, 2022 or earlier.
- People who became members under the old membership system can log in by entering their old member information (e-mail address, password) for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of any reservations made before May 8, 2022.
- Both members under the old membership system and those who aren’t members can enter the reservation number given in the reservation confirmation e-mail and their e-mail address for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of said reservation.
* Guests who have forgotten their reservation number should please make a direct inquiry with the branch hotel where they made their reservation.
- Those who have completed their member registration on the new site can confirm their details via My Page.
- If you have not completed your member registration, be sure to check your reservation email.
All of our hotels offer spacious rooms in which our guests can leisurely relax.
【Floor space：37 square meters / Bed size：1.1 meters / sleeps 3 guests】
This spacious room has raised tatami-floored seating area, perfect for guests who want to kick back and relax. A washer/dryer is also available in the room, making it perfect for light business or leisure trips. This room is equipped with an easy-to-use kitchenette along with utensils and cutlery for basic cooking. The bathroom is spacious enough that you may stretch out and relax, making it a perfect space to recuperate after a day of travel or business.
Sanchoku Dining f’s kitchen offers a plate style breakfast menu.
Our guests can enjoy starting off their day with a nutritious and fulfilling breakfast. * Breakfast tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
- Breakfast room on the 1st floor
- Plate style
- 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM (last order at 9:00)
- 1,020 JPY (tax incl.)
Guests can take full advantage of our services and amenities
to enjoy their typical lifestyle while staying at our hotels.
Each and every one of our staff will help ensure guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
See information about our hotels below.
- Nearest station
- Located a 1-minute walk from exit 1 of Monzen-nakacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.
- Located a 5-minute walk from exit 5 of Monzen-nakacho Station on the Toei Oedo Line.
- Located an 11-minute walk from exit 3 of Echujima Station on the JR Keiyo Line.
- 1-23-2 Tomioka, Koutoh-ku, Tokyo, 135-0047