Regarding the Renewal of the Official Website
Tokyu Stay thanks all of our customers for their continued support.
The official website was renewed on May 9, 2022, to improve its usability for our customers.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the following changes may cause. Please be sure to check the points below and confirm whether they affect you.
Any member information registered before May 8, 2022 will not be carried over after May 9, 2022. Members who registered before May 8, 2022, will need to register their information again.
Registered members will be able to take advantage of membership pricing when staying at our hotels.
Click the link next if you wish to view, change, or cancel a reservation made on May 8, 2022 or earlier.
- People who became members under the old membership system can log in by entering their old member information (e-mail address, password) for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of any reservations made before May 8, 2022.
- Both members under the old membership system and those who aren’t members can enter the reservation number given in the reservation confirmation e-mail and their e-mail address for inquiries, updates, or cancellations of said reservation.
* Guests who have forgotten their reservation number should please make a direct inquiry with the branch hotel where they made their reservation.
- Those who have completed their member registration on the new site can confirm their details via My Page.
- If you have not completed your member registration, be sure to check your reservation email.
All of our hotels offer spacious rooms in which our guests can leisurely relax.
【Floor space：48 square meters / Bed size：1.2 meters / sleeps 2 guests】
Special 48m² rooms located on the top floor, only 2 available. A large dining table with a feeling of luxury and a separate bathroom sink, plus the bath and toilet are located separately. The perfect room for spending a special day with that special someone. We also recommend our rooms for extended stays since the guest rooms come equipped with a washer/dryer, a microwave, and an easy-to-use kitchenette for basic cooking.
【Floor space：24 square meters / Bed size：1.1 meters / sleeps 3 guests】
An additional bed can be rented to allow up to 3 guests to stay in the room. Guest rooms suitable for extended stays come equipped with a washer/dryer so you can travel lighter with fewer clothes, plus a microwave and an easy-to-use kitchenette for basic cooking. The bathroom is spacious enough to stretch out and relax, making it a perfect space to recuperate after a day of travel or business.
～ Have an Elegant Time in Your Room ～
Twelve colorful home cooking favorites representing the traditional tastes of "Kyoto cuisine" packed
in our original stacking lacquer boxes and delivered right to your room.
This luxurious breakfast is a feast for both the mouth and the eyes,
and can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room.
- Kyoto Obanzai Jubako
- Twelve kinds of obanzai
- Miso soup (Please add hot water in your room and enjoy miso soup.)
- Multigrain rice
- Delivery time
- Delivered to your room between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- 3,146 JPY per meal (tax incl.)
Guests can take full advantage of our services and amenities
to enjoy their typical lifestyle while staying at our hotels.
Each and every one of our staff will help ensure guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay.
See information about our hotels below.
Feel the Essence of Kabuki
The lavish, gorgeous outfits are what create what is called the “moving woodblock” perspective of Kabuki. Costumes worn on the Kabuki stage many times are on display, changing with the season. Please experience their beauty and impact up close.
A Place to Relax and Learn
The second-floor lobby has displays and shops related to Kabuki. You can also see summaries of the programs preformed in the past at Minamiza. With a free cup of coffee in one hand, spend some time relaxing.
Feel the History in a Living Trip
Kyoto is an ancient city that only becomes more captivating as you get to know it better. Tokyu Stay Kyoto Sakaiza stands near Nishiki Market—Kyoto’s kitchen, and guest rooms come equipped with a washer/dryer, an easy-to-use kitchenette, and a microwave, so you can use the hotel as a base and feel like you’re living there during your stay while still traveling light.
Stay Where You’ll Feel Kyoto
Ten minutes by subway from Kyoto Station to Kyoto-Kawaramachi Station, then a minute on foot, the hotel faces the opulent Shinkyogoku Shopping Street, and it’s a 2-minute walk to the Nishiki Market that keeps Kyoto’s traditions alive. Whether it’s Kyoto’s bustle or the cool quiet you feel when you enter the back streets, you can enjoy both to your heart’s contentment staying with us. Please spend some time in the center of Kyoto, steeped in all the character of the city.
- Nearest station
- Located a 1-minute walk from exit 9 of Kyoto Kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line.
- 557 Shinkyogoku-Dori Shijo-Agaru Nakanocho, Nakagyo-Ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 604-8042